Saturday, November 21, 2009

Chat Experiment

Okay so I'm experimenting with chats. I have two chats in the blogs. I want to see which one everyone likes. Now I can't really post the chats on the blog, because it cuts stuff off. So one is a link to a chat and the other while it is uploaded in the blog has a floating window option. I also might have to make a link to put the other chat with the floating option on another site. When I have it on the site it takes a way the other gadgets I have on the blog.

Anyways everyone check them out and tell me what you think. If you have any ideas for other chats (free) then please tell me.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for doing this blog. as a new indie filmmaker i'll be sure to check it out often, share any resources i may know of/learn, and hopefully make positive connections with others

    ReplyDelete
  2. resources are welcome and thanks for checking out the sites. I haven't posted much lately, because of school especially my film class, but hopefully I can post more soon.

    ReplyDelete

BlogCatalog

Powered By Blogger

Site Hits