Saturday, February 13, 2010

Movie Assignments

Sorry been busy everyone, but movie assignment time Don't know the costs of these movies
Can't remember the country I think China, but not sure



Kollywood
My Favorite Kollywood movie. I love Jane Austen in any form. Well Bride and Prejudice was okay



Nepali movies http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinema_of_Nepal

Uphaar is the first Nepali movie I'd ever seen. They can be crazy than what we are used, but they are hella fun. It's not in English so it's up to everyone to come up with the what you think is going on. They also have a hell of a lot of drama. Have no problem with this myself.

Uphaar



Samjhana













Now this movie is just crazy, but hella fun






Actually they remind me of those old movies with the damsel in distress about to get run over by a train and the hero comes in and saves the day. Sorry for so many, but I want everyone to see as much as they can of other movie industries from around the world. Also don't know when I might be able to post more. Hopefully soon. Just look at is a way of being exposed to new ideas.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for putting up my fav movie. I played that movie so many times that I am surprised I didn't mess up that DVD. That one is the way better adaptation of Jane Austen than Bride and Prejudice although Darcy was a freaking hot hot hottie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that's a fav of mine too. I thought B&P was okay and Darcy was fine. Holla.lol Other faves or Diwale Dulhania La Jayenge, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, K3G gotta love Shahrukh Khan Munnabai M. B. B. S. Anand (going old school)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man you don't lie when you said these movies are crazy. It's cool to see movies made from other countries. Especially the commercial ones. The lead guy in that movie Uphaar is a cuttie. The Kollywood movie you also mentioned is wonderful. That's a new fav of mine.

    ReplyDelete

BlogCatalog

Powered By Blogger

Site Hits