Monday, February 22, 2010

Supehero Series Created by a Black Woman

I was just sent this to post on my site



http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/divablue/genesis-the-beginning-the-worlds-first-team?pos=2
Teresa Dowell-Vest created her own superheroes for the AA audience. She is looking for donations to help her series get off the ground. Anyway check it out. We need all the positive images we can get.

Everyone who reads this post please spread the word by posting this on your. Sort of like a tag game. Or more precicely the Filipino Tag Game on YT. If you read it post it on your blog then send and email informing someone else and ask them to put it on theirs and so on. I guess it's also sort of like a chain. The person you send it to has to do the same with another blog, website etc. Oh and I nearly forgot you can repost this whole posting on your site. I have not problem with it.

Those who read this pass it on

1 comment:

BlogCatalog

Powered By Blogger

Site Hits