Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Movie Viewing Assignments #2

Nollywood



Made for 400k British pounds

Haiti



Kano, Nigeria known as Kanywood
I am going to warn you now that you have to remember that the culture is different so the marriages are going to be different etc.





Afghan



Nepal



Okay I am thinking of making these assignments private. I think I will make a private forum for viewing assignments and possibly for film assignments if I decide to have a collab. I will create the private blog and post an annoucement here as well as other places and those interested please email to be joined to the group.

1 comment:

  1. I just watched Amazing Grace on Netflix. All I have to say is wow Jeta Amata showed he got some mad skills. I think he even said it was his first time ever shoot on film let alone 35mm. I was thinking Nejat would be cool for black women so that some fool comes up to her she can give them a throw done, but personally I would like something like what I saw in the couple of Nepali films like Uphaar (I think it's spelled) the handsome knight comes and saves the day.

    ReplyDelete

BlogCatalog

Powered By Blogger

Site Hits