Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Movie Viewing Assignments

Movie assignments to watch. I think I will do this every week. Everyone must watch the films within a the alloted week and write thoughts on the movies as well as what you think we could do to make our own films. Right now I am posting Nollywood, Ghollywood, I'm also going to be assigning other African films from industries like Nwood as well as movies like Sia the Myth of the Python. I also will be assigning films from Haiti etc. I will also be assigning movies from other continents/countries such as Afghanistan, Pakistan, Nepal, India etc.

Nollywood (Amstel Malta Boxoffice, basically it's a program where contestants compete to become the next Nollywood Star (there was actually a show by that name as well) Anyway every season there is a winner and they get a lead role in a movie produced by Amstel









http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSy5C-dCzYs

Ghana
Beyonce President's Daughter



The Return of Beyonce



Princess Tyra if you can find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

Powered By Blogger

Site Hits